The Virtual Speaker Series provides interactive, low-cost, live, virtual, entrepreneurship broadcasts featuring the country’s top young entrepreneurs. Hosts can choose from one or both of the following tracks:
|Participants can pose questions to the speaker and vote on questions they’d like answered during the live broadcast.||Speakers deliver a short keynote presentation followed by Q&A from the audience and emcee. Each event lasts for 1.5 hours and can be broadcast to an auditorium audience or shared individually to distance learners.||The broadcast is turned into full video, video clips, audio, notes, a transcript, and teaching materials that can be used by hosts in the classroom or shared with participants as archives.|
Participants who attend and participate in 8 of the 10 events receive a certificate.
|Introduction by Emcee||
After the EventHosts and participants can access broadcast archives and related materials in different formats.
Why Bring the Series
- 10 virtual presentations for the price of one in-person keynote.
- Bring the country’s top young entrepreneurs into your classroom no matter where you are. Your participants are guaranteed to relate to the presenters.
- Provide repeated, in-depth exposure on a number of topics so participants can fully understand and feel confident starting a business.
How Other Organizations Are Using the Series
- Bring dry subjects like finance to life with a young entrepreneur's story.
- Offer top-notch, hard-to-get national speakers into your region even if it's located off the beaten path or you don’t have the funds to get them to campus.
- Provide co-curricular programming for distance learning students.
- Provide a speaker series through a student club.
- Have a donor or local company sponsor the series.